[web-animations] animation node start time is redundant

From: Aleksei Semenov <a.semenov@unipro.ru>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:07:06 +0600
To: "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>
Cc: "dom@unipro.ru" <dom@unipro.ru>
Hello, everyone.

The specification reads
https://w3c.github.io/web-animations/#animation-node-start-time

> The start time of an animation node is the moment in inherited timewhen
> the animation node is scheduled to begin. In the absence of animation
> groups,the start time is always zero.

Since animation groups are moved to level 2, it is necessary to remove
reference to them here.
After that we will have: animation node start time is always zero.
So start time becomes a constant.
I think there is not much sense in such constant.
I suggest to move the start time property to level 2.

In addition I'd like to note, that figure 5
in chapter '3.6.4. Local time and inherited time'
( https://w3c.github.io/web-animations/#local-time-and-inherited-time )
shows the animation nodes with start time equal to 1.
I think, there should not be be such examples in
the level 1 specification, which define
animation node start time as 'always zero',

Thanks,
Aleksei.