Re: [web-animations] AnimationPlayer.source

I'm not sure. I guess it depends on what type of object the property would
actually point to. I'd assume it wouldn't point directly to an element, so if
the type of the objects is something like VideoAnimation, then it probably still
would make sense. If the name of the type of object doesn't contain the word
"animation", possibly it wouldn't.

Is this something that is planned for a spec?