Re: Fwd: [please, review] [web-animations] AnimationPlayer.currentTime value if player has a pending pause task

On 2015/03/06 15:35, Aleksei Semenov wrote:
> Hello, everyone.
>
> The definition of the AnimationPlayer.currentTime attribute reads:
> ( https://w3c.github.io/web-animations/#dom-animationplayer-currenttime )
>
>> currentTime, of type double, nullable
>> The current time of this player unless this playerhas a pending pause
>> task, in which case this attribute returns null.
>
> The current time is essentially a time value, which can be resolved or
> unresolved. Unresolved time value is by convention equal to null.

There are two parts to the spec: the model and the API. In the model we
talk about unresolved times. In the API, unresolved times are
represented by null values.[1] Since this behavior is specific to the
API, we use null there.

It's a bit confusing but we were asked to split the spec up like this
and I don't know how to make it any more clear.

Best regards,

Brian

[1]
https://w3c.github.io/web-animations/#time-values-in-the-programming-interface