Re: [web-animations] Please, clarify Keyframe.composite default value

Hi Aleksei,

On 2014/11/07 20:14, Aleksei Semenov wrote:
> The default value for 'composite' attribute is specified as null (
> http://w3c.github.io/web-animations/#dictdef-keyframe )
> However if keyframe input contains attribute 'composite' with the value
> null, the procedure for converting an ECMAScript value to an IDL
> enumeration type <http://www.w3.org/TR/WebIDL/#es-enumeration>[WEBIDL]
> <http://w3c.github.io/web-animations/#biblio-webidl>
> will throw TypeError, because null does not belong to CompositeOperation
> <http://w3c.github.io/web-animations/#compositeoperation> enum.

If I've understood the issue correctly, then I think we should handle
null correctly in the procedure for processing keyframe objects. This
applies to both 'composite' and 'offset'.

I've made a change to that effect:

https://github.com/w3c/web-animations/commit/957350a0c2bb140a30030d70bf7a9ddc3dda5cca

Please let me know if I've misunderstood the issue.

Best regards,

Brian