Re: Proposal: feHSL element (was Re: [filter-effects] hue-rotate() and saturate() filters)

Hi Dean and Chris,

I would like to clarify if you are both on the same side.

So you both agree that we should have a new feHSL element?

You both agree that his primitive should operate in HSL regardless of the specified value of the 'color-interpolation-filters' property?

And you both agree that you do not want to fix hue-rotate() but create a new shorthand function for this new operation?

For me it sounds like you mean different things. While you Chris mean the filter primitive element, Dean is talking about the filter function. I might be wrong though.

Greetings.
Dirk