Re: [web-animations] Simplifying timing groups

Animation groups are much more like animations than they are like scenes.
If anything, a player is a scene.

We spent a lot of time ensuring that almost all of an Animation's
functionality is embodied in TimedItem, which is shared by both Animations
and TimingGroups, so that Animations could effectively be combined to
produce more complicated animations.

Note that GSAP also treats Timelines like this, so there is precedent.

Cheers,
    -Shane