Re: Documenting Timing Attacks in Rendering Engines

Can you give me an example of such an effect? I've used secondary
textures for performing look ups, but haven't needed to do anything
with a source-image sample which couldn't have been expressed in a
constant time way.

Another approach might be to transform conditionals so that both
branches are always evaluated and the result is selected after that
(which might require some cooperation from the driver to not compile
it back to a conditional).

Ralph