Re: Minimal content model for xf:group and text

Hi Leigh,

We have already fixed a number of other tests in which the test author
forgot to put a surrounding label on the text, and 4.6.3.a should be
similarly fixed (The test as currently written would need such a feature,
but the test does not require mixed content for what it is testing.)

It is better to leave the presentation of text as part of the overall
enhancement to container control content models that may optionally be
performed by host languages.  For example, we would like to see ODF
improved in the future to include XForms form controls, not just the
XForms model, but in ODF the text and form controls are at different
layers, so there would be an indirection involved in connecting them.

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Lotus Forms
IBM Victoria Software Lab