RE: Some questions about dialogs

I agree on not adding complexity before we know more but I'd hestitate to say that multiple dialog instantiations would be rare.
We may find them as useful as portlets.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:public-forms-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Erik Bruchez
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:40 AM
To: Forms WG
Subject: Re: Some questions about dialogs

Nick  / all,

> Until we know better how we will handle components I will write the
> text so that only one instance of a dialog can be open at once.

I also think now that it is better not to add all that complexity to the specification and implementation, for a feature which will be used only very rarely.

Further, we are not closing the door to supporting this in the future if really needed.

Orbeon Forms - Web Forms for the Enterprise Done the Right Way http://www.orbeon.com/