Re: A few test changes for Ch. 4 test suite

The test 4.2.2.c2 has the relative link to the css.  The test with the
absolute link is 4.2.4.a.
It is unclear why the absolute link isn't working that well in IE.  It may
be the special handling that the W3 gives to the parent directory, which
IE doesn't respond to as well as FF3.  But the relative link is better in
any case, so not investigating further.

In the test 4.5.1.a, the suggestion to move the binding exception message
from the head into the model should actually be a suggestion to move it
into the submission so we can be sure that the exception is being
dispatched to the correct element.

I've made the changes to the four tests on my local cvs replica, but will
wait to commit until discussed tomorrow.

Cheers,
John