Re: Modification of upload handling on multipart submissions also seems unnecessary

John & all,

Regarding these upload-related actions:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Apr/att-0010/2009-04-22.html#ACTION2
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Apr/att-0003/2009-04-01.html#ACTION1

I think that the note under "8.1.6 The upload Element", namely:

   "Implementors note that upload must associate the binary content,
mediatype, and filename
    with that URI for 11.9.6 Serialization as multipart/related and
11.9.7 Serialization as
    multipart/form-data serialization."

is enough to go to PR. At least, I can see better now how we can
implement something which
works cross-implementations.

In the future, we might need finer-grained control on multipart
submissions, but that is
another story.

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/