RE: Updating the cross-implementation report

Thanks, Nick.

Note that the one you produce tomorrow will be of value since we can move
forward with the request for PR.  You can still update it a week (or
whenever) later since more green bars can't hurt.  But the one you produce
tomorrow should (hopefully) have zero highlighted rows, where highlighting
indicates insufficient implementations according to our CR exit criteria.
Anything *above* that is wonderful, but we only need to get *to* that
level to proceed with the PR request.  It'll take another week to get the
meeting with the director and then at least four more weeks of PR review
time before Rec anyway.

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: