Fw: Assessing interest in November W3C Tech Plenary/AC Meetings Week (response needed by 18 March)

I am instructed to discuss the matter below with the working group, and
this is a public group, so forwarding this seems unavoidable.

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed: