Re: Location/address Forms FtF @ google

HI Steven, and others,

Sorry about that, I was waiting for an e-mail, my mistake.

Due to a tighter budget I'm staying in the Best Western - Mountain View
Inn (
http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/propertyMapWeather.do?propertyCode=05355
). I have a small car so if someone is staying in the same (cheap) hotel
(or on the way too Google) I can pick him up, just let me know.

Nick

"Steven Pemberton" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
02/02/2009 13:41

Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com, public-forms@w3.org
cc

Subject
Re: Location/address Forms FtF @ google

It's on the ftf page:
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/FtF_2009_02

I was thinking of staying at the Cardinal in Palo Alto, but I'm open to
other suggestions.

Steven

On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 10:44:09 +0100,
<Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know the address of the place where the Forms FtF meeting
at
> Google is going to be held? I want to book a hotel in the neighborhood
of
> where the meeting is going to take place.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nick
>

> Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer:
> http://www.inventivedesigners.com/email-disclaimer