  From:       Joern Turner <joern.turner@googlemail.com>

  To:         public-forms@w3.org

  Date:       12/07/2009 06:33 AM

  Subject:    regarding Testcase 5.1.a

  Sent by:    public-forms-request@w3.org

When activating the 'Valid Values' trigger our Validator (Xerces)
complains about the Node bound to QName as there's no namespace
defined for 'my:myelement' and therefore the prefix 'my' cannot be
resolved. The Node becomes invalid.

Declaring a namespace with that prefix fixes that problem in our
implementation. I think Xerces is right here as the QName validation
does not only test for lexical correctness of the QName but also
checks if there a namespace in scope for the given prefix.

Regards,

Joern