Re: [ANN] Announcing Orbeon Form Builder

Thanks Charlie!

At the moment, the forms are designed to run on our Form Runner
runtime. Form Runner adds a lot of useful plumbing, including handling
persistence, error summaries, attachments, internationalization, and
import/export.

Each form produced with Form Builder is an XHTML+XForms document plus
attachments (you can attach images, PDF, and CSS files to each form).
If you don't have any attachments, the forms created are probably one
XSLT transformation away from being usable in other runtimes.
Depending on how many of the above features you wish to support, the
transformation will be more or less work. It would be great to look
into this, but for obvious reasons so far we have focused on our own
implementation and runtime.

 > s/Eric/Erik

No problem ;-)

-Erik