Re: Renaming target attribute of submission

One issue with the name "response" is that in HTTP, request and
response don't only include the body, they also include status code
and headers [1]. However this attribute would only handle the response
*body*.

-Erik

[1] http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec6.html#sec6

http://www.orbeon.com/