Re: XForms Evening Announced!

Hi Erik,

Dave Megginson indicated that you do not have to pay anything if you just
want to present at your actual event.

However, as speaker within an arranged session, you get the "additional
speaker" rate for the whole conference, which is $425 or half off the
IDEAlliance member rate (and better than half off for non-members).

Regarding the schedule, I know that the schedule slots are small enough
that you only see their times and "XForms Evening", except for Rusty's
keynote.  But if you hover over each, you get the full description.  Well
this is in IE.  How about a screen snap of the FF/Safari appearance.  If
you send this, I can pass it along to the conference organizer to see if
there is anything they can do about it (the site is generated from a DB,
and perhaps the generated HTML can be tweaked).

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Sent by: public-forms-request@w3.org
10/12/2007 02:19 PM
Please respond to
ebruchez@orbeon.com

"Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>
cc

Subject
Re: XForms Evening Announced!

John & all,

Great news!

Am I the only one to see the layout of the schedule page completely
garbled for the XForms sessions (at least with FF and Safari) on this
page?

   http://2007.xmlconference.org/public/schedule/grid

Could you precise what "additional speaker registration rate for
speakers" is? If you give a talk at the XForms evening, do you have to
pay this rate?

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/