Re: Feedback needed by Friday: changes that add src to XForms

All,

I think it is all right if a failure of loading a resource through @src
dispatches an exception and causes a failure, as it did in 1.0.

If you want to implement loading an instance from a URI, yet default to
an inline instance in case of error, you still have the possibility of
sending a submission upon xforms-ready.

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/