Re: A number of issues from Aaron are missing (action for Steven)

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:39:21 +0200, Ulrich Nicolas Lissé
<unl@dreamlab.net> wrote:

> John, I'm happy to do that. However, I'm not on www-forms-editor@w3.org
> so I can't split up Aaron's original message and do some redirects.
> Steven, could you please do this for me? I'd suggest that we have a
> particular issue for each of Aaron's 39 bullet points.

Ugh, groan. That's a real wrist breaker... I was afraid someone might
suggest that.

> I would then do the whole issue resorting in the database. Two questions
> come to my mind:
>
> 1. How do we handle messages which already have been answered and are
> split up afterwards?

Add a reference to the issue where it has been answered in the notes field.

> 2. How do we handle duplicates? We only have "None", "Accept", "Modify
> and Accept", "Reject" and "Defer" for resolution.

Mark it as duplicate in the notes field, and use the same resolution.

The fact it is a duplicate only means we don't have to discuss it twice,
but it still has to be treated normally otherwise.

Steven