Re: Please construct a task force charter

aloha, chris!

> Yes. It is after all the HTML WG that is developing a document
> format with two serialisations, which is why the clarification
> was added.
unquote

chris, when you wrote in reply to my suggestion that we use a wiki
for the forms task force's work, and that we should begin our first
task (chartering/scoping) on a pre-existing wiki, did you mean:

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/

or another wiki, such as either the ESW wiki (which i realize is
currently overburdened with the HTML WG's wiki space as is); on the
ESW wiki after the HTML WG vacates the premises, or is it possible
for the task force to become a topic on the new HTML WG's wiki, if it
is running or even in alpha/beta state?  since the ultimate point of
this exercise is to produce improved forms for integration into HTML5,
should we be working in HTML space, Forms space, or neutral space?

the Forms wiki is "about forms for the web", which would make it as
logical a place for us to work as any.  i created an account at the
Forms wiki, but am not sure where -- or whether -- to begin
collaborative work on the joint task-force charter in Forms wiki space,
and i don't want to overburden the Forms wiki, either, as the HTML WG's
wiki has done to the ESW wiki, or are all wikis in W3C space reflections
of a master wiki?  does the Forms wiki belong exclusively to the Forms
working group?

thanks,
gregory.
SELF-EVIDENT, adj.  Evident to one's self and to nobody else.
                    -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
    Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus@hicom.net
         Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus