Re: fixing-appcache - Choosing a Chair for your Community Group

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:54:17 +0100, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> On Mar 14, 2012, at 12:49 , Coralie Mercier wrote:
>> I noticed that Web Payments Community Group currently has no Chair.
>
> What Coralie meant here is that Fixing Application Cache has no Chair,
> I'm sure :)

Apologies for creating confusion, I meant to write "I noticed that your
Community Group currently has no Chair".

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR