Re: fixing-appcache - Choosing a Chair for your Community Group

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 08:00:54 -0400
To: ext Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
CC: public-fixing-appcache@w3.org, "team-community-process@w3.org" <team-community-process@w3.org>
On 3/14/12 7:54 AM, ext Robin Berjon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On Mar 14, 2012, at 12:49 , Coralie Mercier wrote:
>> I noticed that Web Payments Community Group currently has no Chair.
> What Coralie meant here is that Fixing Application Cache has no Chair, I'm sure :)
>
>> The Chair is responsible for ensuring the group fulfills the requirements of the Community and Business Group Process as well as the groupís operational agreements.
> I think that the question for this group is: do we need to keep it alive, or are we satisfied that the issues raised in the workshop are being addressed? If we don't need it, we should shut it down. If we do need it, then we need to feed it :)

(I am mostly indifferent as to whether or not this CG is remains open or
closes and I would be delighted to nominate anyone to Chair the CG -
just let me know or simply nominate yourself.)

Coralie - AFAIK, the Workshop report was never published. Is that
something you could pursue (with the goal for the Team to fix this)?

-Thanks, ArtB