From: Robin Berjon [mailto:robin@berjon.com]
Sent: 14 March 2012 11:54
To: Coralie Mercier
Cc: public-fixing-appcache@w3.org; team-community-process@w3.org
Subject: Re: fixing-appcache - Choosing a Chair for your Community Group

Hi all,

On Mar 14, 2012, at 12:49 , Coralie Mercier wrote:
> I noticed that Web Payments Community Group currently has no Chair.

What Coralie meant here is that Fixing Application Cache has no Chair,
I'm sure :)

> The Chair is responsible for ensuring the group fulfills the
requirements of the Community and Business Group Process as well as the
group's operational agreements.

I think that the question for this group is: do we need to keep it
alive, or are we satisfied that the issues raised in the workshop are
being addressed? If we don't need it, we should shut it down. If we do
need it, then we need to feed it :)