Re: Draft report for offline apps workshop

Hey Dom --- uhm, not the best feedback in the world but I think
everyone here should see/incorporate Jake Archibalds JSConf talk this
year:

http://lanyrd.com/2012/jsconf-us/sqxcz/

I think we can all agree the developer experience created by appcache
needs love!!