Re: Wiki page Re: Proposal to develop best practice document to focus work of W3C FSW Community Group

Just found out this spreadsheet on distributed social network projects :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtXMsLaocacrdDAwTzdPeGdPNlhZSHFMelg0MnQ2N2c&usp=sharing

Maybe this doc can be updated too..

Thanks,
Dileepa