Re: Wiki page Re: Proposal to develop best practice document to focus work of W3C FSW Community Group

Hi All,

I have been following the interesting discussions on federated social web +
linked-data.
I've got a small suggestion for the above document. Can we also have a
section for ongoing/related projects and their use cases (eg: Eclipse
Higgins, OneSocialWeb, Kantara)?
I think it will be a useful list for developers.

Thanks,
Dileepa