Re: Wiki page Re: Proposal to develop best practice document to focus work of W3C FSW Community Group

From: Dileepa Jayakody <dileepajayakody@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 14:00:53 +0530
To: "public-fedsocweb@w3.org" <public-fedsocweb@w3.org>
Cc: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, "Darrell Prince`" <prince.darrell@gmail.com>, "Michiel B. de Jong" <anything@michielbdejong.com>, Andreas Kuckartz <A.Kuckartz@ping.de>
Hi All,

I have been following the interesting discussions on federated social web +
linked-data.
I've got a small suggestion for the above document. Can we also have a
section for ongoing/related projects and their use cases (eg: Eclipse
Higgins, OneSocialWeb, Kantara)?
I think it will be a useful list for developers.

Thanks,
Dileepa