Re: rough consensus and running code [was: Federation protocols]

Dnia czwartek, 13 czerwca 2013 o 02:07:50 Melvin Carvalho napisał(a):
> On 13 June 2013 00:58, Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@meetinghouse.net> wrote:
> > Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak wrote:
> >>  Yup... rough consensus and running code, then the market tends to drive

> >> What the rough consensus is, please, can you tell me? Or point to a
> >> document
> >> that describes it?
>
> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-resnick-on-consensus/?include_text=1

As I already stated, I do understand what a rough consensus is in general.

I am having hard time finding out what the rough consensus is in the
particular case of federated social web -- apart from "it's impossible and not
doable, leave it", but if it is indeed the rough consensus of this list, why
does this list even exist?

--
Pozdrawiam
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Fundacja Wolnego i Otwartego Oprogramowania