R: users vs topics

Hello Michiel,

I would support the fact of modelling topics in a similar fashion than users. In particular it would be useful to think about topics as "resources" just like users that could be 1) globally identified through a uri, 2) discoverable eg using webfinger (eg to discover the related feed or "definition" (profile) of this topic).

For 1) the tag: URI has been used for a while but I am not sure how it could be used in conjunction with webfinger: by looking up the authorityName?

Once the "identity" (and related discovery/resolution9 is clearly defined we can go "classifying" the type of activities that can be associated with it.

walter

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.