Re: The Case for the Federated Social Web

On 06/07/12 04:30 AM, Antonio Tapiador del Dujo wrote:
> El 06/07/12 04:17, Evan Prodromou escribió:
>>
>> Also: is there another audience we should be targeting? Government?
>>

> I wish we had something like this in academia, so you could follow
> some research colleagues and get updates about new publications,
> congress they are attending, etc.

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/federatedsocialweb/wiki/Case_for_academia

I started a page on why federation technologies help out at universities.

-Evan

--
Evan Prodromou, CEO and Founder, StatusNet Inc.
1124 rue Marie-Anne Est #32, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2J 2B7