Re: Agenda & Reminder: fedidcg (Europe/Americas) call, 17 September 2021

FWIW, we (WebID) made some forward progress on our side enumerating use
cases (https://wicg.github.io/WebID/#use-cases) and writing down our
privacy threat model (https://wicg.github.io/WebID/#privacy-threat-model)
into our spec. There is a chance some of that will have an intersection
with what you are calling "scenarios". Still rough, and largely biased on
an account chooser mediation (because that's what we gathered the most
implementation experience on so far), but here it goes:
https://wicg.github.io/WebID .