Re: Common HTTP Model

From: Christian Grün <christian.gruen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:30:14 +0100
To: Adam Retter <adam@exist-db.org>
Cc: EXPath <public-expath@w3.org>
> Before the HTTP Client Module hits 1.0, it would be very nice if we
> could define a common XML HTTP Model for HTTP Requests/Responses
> (excluding bodies initially) which could live outside of the
> http://expath.org/ns/http-client namespace.

Yes, I believe that an own spec for defining the HTTP model would make
sense. We have the HTTP Client Module and RESTXQ today, and we may
have other extensions in future that could be based on this model.
Maybe it even simplifies the finalization of the HTTP Client Module,
as it its contents will be more focused on the actual task.

+1 from me,
Christian