Re: Final(?) draft of the Binary Module

On 21 September 2013 15:13, Adam Retter wrote:

> I am thinking of creating an abstract impl of this, whereby a
> platform need only implement a couple interfaces.  Before I go to
> this effort, would anyone be interested in building their
> implementation on top of my abstract implementation?

  I guess, by "abstract implementation", you mean a "Java generic"
implementation, where all the business logic is there, but the
connectivity to the processor (especially to its data model) is
represented as interfaces and/or abstract methods?

  As several processors are Java-based, I think that would be great to
see several of them collaborating on the implementation side when it
makes sense! (and I guess that it is the case here, as long as binary
item implementations can be exposed as a byte stream)

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/