Re: Test Suite

Thanks Christian for sharing your tests. That's a great start. However, wouldn't it be nice to use the new
W3C FOTS way to describe and run tests? This would make it a lot easier for non-java processors to run
the tests. As far as I know, most of the implementations are already able to process this test description
format.

Matthias