Test Suite

Dear all,

Christian Grün from Base X just gave the link to some test they are using
for BaseX

These test are under a BSD licence so it means anybody could use them

First, thanks to Christian to have made such tests available

They are provided as Java JUnit test

If I'm right all but one implementation that are in the implementation
matrix are Java based.

It means that people may use those test

If some people could try to make those tests run against other
implementation we could start collecting results

Of course, if there is other test case available somewhere else, please
tell us

Thanks

Mohamed

--