Re: Weblogs, etc. on standards and accessibility updated

From: "Holly Marie"

etc.":http://www.lynnparkplace.org/vot/archives/accessibility/000015.htm

> > New in this version are entries pointing to single items (rather
than
> > sites) -- reports, articles, findings -- relevant to standards and
> > accessibility.
>
> Great job Ed,
>
> I have my project together now, and it is sorted just a bit
differently.
> I tried to get the names of the authors or group of authors for each
> site. [anyone can correct me or change items if they find a need.
>
> For Italian Blogs on standards, guidelines, and or accessibility...
> these 3 are very good additions to add to your section.
>
> Usabile.it: http://www.usabile.it/
> Information on Usability, Accessibility, and Interactive design. CSS,
> and Navigation topics... http://www.usabile.it/link.htm links in
Italian
> or English.
>
> webaccessibile.org *** [an excellent website]
> Accessibility : Delivery, promotion, and application of WAI(Web
> Accessibility Initiative), UAAG(User Agent Accessibility Guidelines),
> ATAG(Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines), XAG(XML Accessibility
> Guidelines). Resources, News, Information, and Discussion list. RSS
> Feed.
>
> WebXtutti Fondazione Bordoni: Ministero delle: News and information,
> Accessibility, CSS, resources ...

Forgot to add the last link:
webxtutti
http://www.webxtutti.it/

German Blogs:

Barrierefreies Webdesign: Einfach für Alle
http://www.einfach-fuer-alle.de/
Barrier Free Web Design, Accessibility,articles, events, links,
resources ...
EfA-AccessBlog : http://www.einfach-fuer-alle.de/blog/
Accessibility blog, from the www.einfach-fuer-alle.de/ website

[I am not sure if you have the blog link listed  under Einfach ... ]

Web Accessibility Links : http://www.webaccessibility.de/
Martin Stehle: over 360 links to barrier free web. Websites, Forums,
community, Checklists, Validation and checking, Projects and campaigns,
Articles, Techniques, Styleguides, Usability ... etc. Links to German
and English content.

===

Euroaccessibility.org/partners :
http://www.euroaccessibility.org/partners.php
A listing of Partners(with links) involved in the
http://www.euroaccessibility.org/ project.

holly