Re: Weblogs, etc. on standards and accessibility updated

----- Original Message -----
From: "ed nixon"

etc.":http://www.lynnparkplace.org/vot/archives/accessibility/000015.htm

> New in this version are entries pointing to single items (rather than
> sites) -- reports, articles, findings -- relevant to standards and
> accessibility.

Great job Ed,

I have my project together now, and it is sorted just a bit differently.
I tried to get the names of the authors or group of authors for each
site. [anyone can correct me or change items if they find a need.

For Italian Blogs on standards, guidelines, and or accessibility...
these 3 are very good additions to add to your section.

Usabile.it: http://www.usabile.it/
Information on Usability, Accessibility, and Interactive design. CSS,
and Navigation topics... http://www.usabile.it/link.htm links in Italian
or English.

webaccessibile.org *** [an excellent website]
Accessibility : Delivery, promotion, and application of WAI(Web
Accessibility Initiative), UAAG(User Agent Accessibility Guidelines),
ATAG(Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines), XAG(XML Accessibility
Guidelines). Resources, News, Information, and Discussion list. RSS
Feed.

WebXtutti Fondazione Bordoni: Ministero delle: News and information,
Accessibility, CSS, resources ...