Re: XHTML 2.0 and Semantics

Mr. Dubost, Why would you post this profanity riddled piece of
self-indulgence to a public mailing list?

Irrespective of the (microscopic)logic of the "argument", Mr. Pilgrim's
post is self-indulgent and immature; it should not be spread any wider
than Mr. Pilgrim's already apparently substantial following. If people
want to subscribe, perhaps out of amusement, to watch his lack of
self-control and verbal tantrums that's one thing. To have someone,
particularly a person representing the W3C actually post references to
Mr. Pilgrims emotional screed and further spread the noise is
inappropriate in the extreme.

               ...edN