RE: SWAD-Europe tshirt again

The brains are great the way they are !

The optical arrangement is fine, also the stem.

the real the better.

hm, an assoziation comes:
Like Bart and Homer Jay Simpson said to Ned Flanders in "Little Big Mom"
http://www.snpp.com/episodes/BABF04
 Bart:[zombie-like] Brains ... brains ...
Homer:[cheerful] Use your brains to help us.  [zombie-like
again] Your delicious brains.

Leo