RE: SWAD-Europe tshirt again

If we have to reduce them, I would start by reducing them to the official
languages. Then adding Euro languages of people who have actually played with
us and are likely to get a t-shirt. Then other official live languages (there
are 4 in Spain - castellano/spanish, and euskera/basque, Català, Gallego - as
well as Welsh, Gaelic, Irish, Sevoo, ... based in part on what Asterix is
published in :-)

(although I would really like a full-length cloak)

cheers

Chaals