Re: SWAD Europe initial workshops

OK, the page has been updated.

We are trying to work out whether we need a registration system or can just
get information from the folks running the DC conference - so we may put a
registration form up in a couple of days and ask peopleto fill it in.

We still need (IMHO) to know how the technical workshop will be distributed
across the several hours and two days available - just a couple of lines to
put on the meeting page so people don't get the impression it is just a vague
talk-fest spread out over slots that were available.

Cheers

Chaals

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

>Yes, I am behind on this.
>
>I will try to have the workshop page updated today, and announce at least to
>RDF-IG mailing list.
>
>Anyone have other places where it should be announced? I think the technical
>stuff should be announced to the relevant bits of DC, but I hope the peole
>leading that part of the workshop will do it, since they are more likely to
>know the right places and manners.
>
>Chaals
>
>On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Dave Beckett wrote:
>

>>This is now <30 days away and we haven't announced it yet :)
>>
>>The agenda on http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/events/200210-init/
>>needs expanding and the named people and responsibilities allocated.
>>
>>There are >8 hours of slots to fill and we need to work out what the
>>participants are going to get out of it, plus the preparation we
>>should do - handouts, talks, demos.
>>
>>Cheers
>>
>>Dave

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22