Re: skos-thes vs xkos, which one to choose?

Hi,

Thomas is right. At least there could be some equivalences added to XKOS, which would lessen Armando's worry, at least on the theoretical side.
But our discussion at https://github.com/linked-statistics/xkos/issues/32 has peppered out. I am going to ping them, in order to know whether we can be 100% sure the mapping could be added - at least that there is no opposition to it.

Best,

Antoine