Re: Using iso-thes to publish 1:n-relations between skos:Concepts from different concept schemes

Hi Lars,

On 21/02/17 14:55, Svensson, Lars wrote:

>> specific
>> In
>>>
>>> That's an excellent criterion! If the vocabularies are post-coordinated, you can use
>> madsrdf, if they are pre-coordinated, you shouldn't.
>>

>> Er isn't it the other way round? MADS was made for LCSH...
>
> Then I don't quite understand your comment... Can you expand a bit on what you meant?

MADS/RDF's concept coordination features was made with (pre-coordinated) LCSH in mind. So I didn't understand your sentence "If the vocabularies are post-coordinated, you can use madsrdf, if they are pre-coordinated, you shouldn't" at it goes in the other direction.

Anyway I don't think it's a big deal. I.e., even if MADS/RDF fits well the pre-coordinated cases, it's not essentially bad for tackling other situations.

Cheers,

Antoine