Re: Results of survey "Do controlled vocabularies matter?"

Hi Christophe,

thank you for this first step,
we should also consider to make references to
http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-http-rdf-update/

maybe also ask the people who work on this if they
would like to participate in our specific SKOS related initiative.

Anyone else (who provides SKOS tools) interested?

Regards,
Andreas