Re: Unicity of skos (and skos-xl) prefLabel in one language : gender issues

SKOS-XL indeed allows to define the context of usage of a label.
But it can't help solving the issue of finding a preferred label, when obviously the language considered refuses to express a preference!
Seems to me like Bernard's case would lead to the representation of both "grec" and "greque" as skos:altLabels. With or without skos:prefLabel, depending on whether he'd be willing to accept a trick such as Richard's.

Antoine