Re: Unicity of skos (and skos-xl) prefLabel in one language : gender issues

Question is: in the context where you will be using the prefLabel, will
you know the gender?
Probably not more than in the SKOS vocabulary itself.
So your challenge is therefore to write a politically correct form for
the vocabulary lists, menus, index views, etc.

Then "grec(que)", "français(e)", "saoudien(ne)"  or so should be OK,
isn't it?

This to separate the main SKOS usage (choosing/getting a concept in
"catalogues" of any type)
   and the other uses (like terminology management)
where additional properties, with precise grammatical features added,
are needed.
I would had thought the SKOS-XL was enabling to define the "usage
context" of a term
(or at least that additional properties on the reified term could be used).