RE: Unicity of skos (and skos-xl) prefLabel in one language : gender issues

There is another option. Use an extended language code. I think, according to BCP 47, that this is legal:

fr-fr-x-m  = masculine
fr-fr-x-f  = feminine

thus one could now have two skos:prefLabel for the different terms without breaking the unique term
constraint in the standard.

Andy.