Re: [?? Probable Spam] Project to develop a PHP class for SKOS Validation

Hi Christophe:

I've seen the work that you are developing and I think we are in the
same line. A starting point would be the proposal on the following
documents:

[1] http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/cvs-public/ ~ checkout ~ / skos /
drafts / integrity.html? Rev = 1.7
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/
[3] http://www.destin.be/ASKOSI/Wiki.jsp?page=SKOS% 20validation

We may need to distinguish three areas or levels of work:

Level 1: Basic Test KOS integrity (complying with the conditions of
integrity expressed in SKOS Reference)
Level 2: Test of quality of KOS (as some of you are aiming at work)
Level 3: Extraction of indicators of the structure and elements of KOS

>From the pooling of these three lines of work we can develop tools
(for any platform JAVA or PHP) to follow the parameters that may be
defined. Perhaps we should develop a working document that takes into
account these levels.

As we create a working group on this subject? Who is interested in
working on this issue? Alistair, you seem interested in this topic.
You join?

It would be interesting coordination through the Web Semantic Wiki
(http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Main_Page) and SKOS community can keep
abreast of our progress. I do not know if this is possible or the best
way to do so.

Regards

--
Ph.D. Juan Antonio Pastor Sánchez