RE: Project to develop a PHP class for SKOS Validation

Just out of interest, does any commercial tool currently address the integrity conditions detailed in the SKOS reference [1] ?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference

-----Original Message-----
From: public-esw-thes-request@w3.org [mailto:public-esw-thes-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Juan Antonio Pastor Sánchez
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 6:52 PM
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Subject: Project to develop a PHP class for SKOS Validation

Dear Colleagues

I am currently developing an open source Thesaurus Management System,
based on the SKOS model. This project is being developed to run on PHP
+ MySQL environment, with a very simple installation process,
multi-user, and with various features aimed at the exploitation of
SKOS based schemes (such as SPARQL Endpoint). The project is currently
developed in 50% and I intend to release a first alpha release in
about six months.

I am currently using the framework ARC2, thinking about the
integration of SKOS in some Content Management Systems (like Drupal).

I would like to incorporate a SKOS validation tool to my project. I
think that would be interesting to provide an open source library
written in PHP + MySQL + ARC2. This tool could take the form of a PHP
class that could be incorporated into other projects.

>From now on I make a call to those who wish to participate in this
project of SKOS validator. Anyone interested in this initiative can
send me an email and begin to create a working group.

Regards

--
Ph.D. Juan Antonio Pastor Sánchez
Dep. of Information and Documentation

This email and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information
and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify us by email or telephone and delete the original email and attachments
without using, disseminating or reproducing its contents to anyone other than the intended
recipient. Wolters Kluwer shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of
of this email or any attachments, nor for unauthorized use by its employees.

Wolters Kluwer nv has its registered address in Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, and is registered
with the Trade Registry of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 33202517.