Re: Project to develop a PHP class for SKOS Validation

Hi Juan Antonio

Great to hear of your new project!

I just thought I'd mention that the NSDL metadata registry
http://metadataregistry.org/ - which has support for building vocabularies
based on the SKOS model - is implemented using PHP, MySQL and ARC, if I
remember rightly. The work was mostly done by Jon Phipps and the project
was run by Diane Hillman - I can provide their email addresses off-list if
you're interested.

Cheers

Alistair

--